La jawab Cricpy chicken
Clean and chop all veggies as instructed above. Keep them aside. Let's make the batter for frying veggies. Take yeast in a cup with warm water. You should be able to dip your finger in the water. What I do is take water in a cup and microwave for just 30 secs and add yeast to it. Now add sugar as sugar helps in activation of yeast. Give it a stir add a pinch of salt. Now keep it in a humid place Or in your oven with beep on for 10 mins. If your yeast is bubbling and frothy it's good to use. But if it's not frothy please discard and replace with another yeast.
- Sift all flour, salt and keep aside. Put yeast along with water. Add a cup of lukewarm water. Stir all nicely with a spoon.
- The batter should be lump free and smooth. It should be of thick consistency enough to coat your veggies. If it's too thin it won't coat your chicken and veggies. If it's too thin add some flour if it's too thick add little water. Keep this aside for 20-25 mins in a humid place.
- Take a deep frying pan with oil. Place it on medium fire once oil is hot. Reduce the heat. Spread white sesame seed on a plate. Take sliced potatoes and dip one by one into the batter enveloping completely with the coating. Dip them into the oil. Repeat the same with all other veggies. Once nice golden brown and crisp remove them from fire. For chicken also coat each piece in the batter. Just sprinkle some white sesame seeds on them. Now deep fry them until golden brown and crisp. Repeat the same process with all chicken pieces. Place them on absorbent napkins for oil absorption.
- Now take a big wok. Add oil once oil is hot. Add minced garlic and ginger. Add whites of spring onion. Also put red and yellow bell pepper. Add sugar and green chilies. Saute nicely for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add chili-tomato and soy sauce both. Put all the fried veggies and chicken pieces. Stir all nicely for 2 mins on high fire.
- Lastly add salt and greens of spring onion. Stir for another 2 minutes. Now switch off the gas. Your Chicken Crispy Chinese is ready. Serve hot with Chinese stir fried rice Or noodles.